Friday, April 3, 2009

Club Nintendo Stars Games

I have a extremely loving this video.


This is a Treasured piece of work. It has an Enormous sentimental value for me. When I watch it, I can only have a big smile on my face, and feel the warmth in my chest. It is special; for the Daff I am playing, for the preparation and the rehearsal of it, for its beautiful antique music of course, beautiful, for the place where I am dancing, for the occasion, the marvellous costume that I had designed specially (from early 20th century oriental dancer). Also because that day I totally missed my entrance :), and I could have totally missed the whole song if IƱes hadn’t called me up. I was too busy joyfully felicitating some of my students, for all my friend who had come that day... I was so happy; it was just a wonderful day on earth! This video and these memories are jewels for my heart. ;)

Http://www.lydie.org/

I have a lot of love in this video. When I look, I have only one smile and feel the warm beat of my heart. This video is very special to me, on the Daff that I, for the preparation and testing of this piece, the dress I designed especially for the rich early music, for everyone who came to see me that day, for the reason the day itself, the place ... for all ... a very special day ... a day in the hallway;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment